WELCOME PEOPLE!


ABOUT THIS BLOG


Our LIFE is real PRECIOUS! so appreciate!
Basically, this blog is NOT ONLY about the life story of the Author. It contains some informative entries that may be useful for the readers include POLITICS, FACTS, NATURE, HONESTY & LIES, NEWS, SOCIAL ISSUES, ARCHITECTURE and MY DAILY ROUTINE.

fyi, this blog has changed the header name from "it starts with a word" to "Stand Up and Speak Out"
and don't get confuse anyway!

tired sudah...

"SATISFACTION"

YES I AM!! I am very satisfied with my new blog template!!! i made it very well i guess :P, didn't i?? [perasan kan?] haha~~i have discovered few new widgets :) and yeah,extremely tired right right now..but i can't sleep..i'm afraid i'm not gonna wake up for morning prayer (subuh)...and then get scolded by my mum later on if i miss it..i need to shut down this laptop..its fans are starting to make some noise and i can feel the heat on this keypad.in fact, yes it is very hot!!!
actually, i started editing this template at 11.15am yesterday morning after i spoilt my own blog and i was on track until 4.50am...and finally it's done!! i feel very sad cuz i lost my chit chatting box...overlook those great conversations in there and some precious advises from Kak AidaNadia...i miss her, indeed.. :(
Btw, i keep looking at my homepage cuz i like it so much as if I don't believe with what i hAvE done a moment ago...not a moment actually, i took about almost 1 whole day to complete it...Yes, I am proud and of course satisfied!! but still sangat kagum dengan other blogger who can produce better blogs!! thumbs up to u people!! :)
p/s: to DJah and Kak Aida, i will reply ur message(in chatting box) tomorrow okay! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails